As we warm up for the holiday spirit, we would like to get the ball rolling with a free gift to you from GlennBeckReport.com! It’s a Halloween mask that you can download, print, cut out, assemble, and wear!
Here are the first two in our Glenn Beck Halloween Mask series. The first is the “Vapo-Rub or Vasoline?” edition. Next to it is the ever-popular “Glenn Beck Joker” version, especially scary because most of his listeners can’t tell that he’s joking. Future masks may include the “Murderous Intent”, the “Do Ya Think I’m Snarky?”, the “I Curse Mormon God”, the “What, Me Controversial?”, and the ever-popular “Get Off MY PHONE!”.
1. Click on the picture to download, then print out the mask .pdf file
2. Carefully cut the head out of the paper
3. Cut out the eyes
4. Place clear tape on both sides of the ear tabs
5. Poke holes in the head with an ice pick at the ear tabs
6. Cut string or elastic to length and fasten on the ear tabs behind mask
7. Don the mask and freak everybody out!
Please consider the following precautions!
1. If the mask is to be used for a child, be sure the eyeholes line up so the child can see through the mask
2. Do not give the mask to any child who can’t understand the choking hazard (somebody may want to choke them)
3. Please be aware that there are a good number of neighborhoods where it may not be a good idea to wear this mask!
4. IMPORTANT! By downloading and using this mask, you agree to assume any and all risks associated with using the mask an hold us harmless in case of accident, injury, or other mishap.